1st of January - “Christmas tree”
1. Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
2. The promoter is Maxol Limited, 3 Custom House Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin, D01 VY76.
3. There is ten (10) prizes in total to be won. The prize is a free tree collection. The prize will be fulfilled by Maxol Limited.
4. The competition is open to residents of Dublin only, aged 18 years or older, excluding employees of Maxol Limited, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. The competition will run from Wednesday, January 1st – Tuesday, January 7th 2020. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted.
6. Ten (10) Winners will be announced after the 7-day competition ends, on Wednesday, January 8th. The prize winner will be contacted via a direct message on Instagram or Facebook, depending on the profile used to enter the competition.
7. To enter the competition, participants must comment below the same post on the ROSA Coffee Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/myrosacoffee/) or Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/myrosacoffee/) . For entries to be valid, participants must be following the ROSA Coffee Instagram page or like the Facebook page.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed for the duration of the competition. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
10. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Instagram & Facebook.
11. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the competition and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the competition (and/or any related prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. The promoter is also entitled to vary the prizes if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, prizes of equal or similar value will be offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse payment of any reward if there is any suspicion of fraud or in the event that the winner was wrongly notified on the Promoter’s behalf.
14. Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
15. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
16. Winners must provide identification details in advance of their prize being sent out for delivery. Winners will also be required to present this identification when the delivery of their prize is being attempted. Refusal to do so will result in forfeit of prize.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The personal data provided by you in the context of this competition will be processed by the Promoter. Your first name, last name, age, and mobile phone number will be stored by the Promoter, in order to be able to appoint the winner of the prize and to execute the prize and may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of delivering the prize. The Promoter will not use this data other than for this purpose. All personal data will be deleted after the competition has been completed.
18. No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to the prize and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether, in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the Competition or receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to the Competition and the Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with any prize (including without limitation the promoter of any prize) and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
19. In all respects the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judges' decision.
20. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.